With the lipsyncing brouhaha aside, Beyoncé did look stunning as she sang the National Anthem at the Inauguration. We were able to catch up with her makeup artist, Mally Roncal who worked with Beyonce for this special event and used products from her Mally Beauty line at QVC to share makeup tips from yesterday’s event.
This look “works on all ages, skin type and color,” says Mally. Now, if we look at the photo above of Beyoncé with Mally, they kinda sorta really look alike. See, we told you that YOU can look like Beyoncé! Wink, wink.
Check out Mally’s step-by-step beauty tips and tricks below so you can get the look too:
- · To first set the skin, apply my Perfect Prep Poreless Primer all over the face and my Cancellation Concealer directly underneath the eyes.
- · To achieve natural-looking coverage, first, apply my Ultimate Performance Liquid Foundation. Next, add a sweep of my NEW Diamond Unpowder that will illuminate the skin followed by brushing on my Effortless Airbrush Highlighter and Blush Duo to the cheeks in order to provide a soft, radiant glow to the skin.
- · To achieve a rich, smokey eye – try my Evercolor Shadow Stick in Saddle Shimmer. Apply this all over the eyelid and underneath as well. Next, select a few shades from the Mally Beauty In the Buff Palette and sweep that onto the eyelids. Finish the look by applying a small amount of my Age Rebel Shadow Stick in Chocolate Diamond on the bottom lid right under your eyelashes to open up the eye followed by using my Lightwand Eyebrightener to the inner corners to instantly brighten this area. Lastly, to achieve this bold eyeliner at-home, try using the Mally Beauty Evercolor Starlight Eyeliner in Midnight, layered with the Ultimate Performance Ink Eyeliner.
- · Compliment this confident eye by pairing it with a mascara that will enhance the overall look – such as the Mally Beauty Volumizing Mascara and/or my NEW Instant Impact Mascara. To create glossy, Beyoncé worthy lips try my High Shine Lip Gloss in Mally’s Look or Mally’s Baby.
- · And last but not least, before you leave the house, apply the Mally Beauty Face Defender to lock your makeup in place and Perfect Prep Hydrating Under Eye Brightener to make the eyes pop!
We’re sure with great genes and similiar beauty products you can look like Beyoncé too. Or, the prettiest version of yourself.Published on January 22, 2013