Beautiful Hair Alert: Easy Summer hairstyles with real women inspiration:
I don’t know about you, but I certainly logged in plenty of hours watching hair expert, Chaz Dean and his line of products, WEN by Chaz Dean go through his TV demos on QVC and pondering the products at Sephora. I’ve probably dedicated a chunk of my insomniac hours watching beautiful hair as Chaz describes his unique 5-in-1 formula that takes the place of your shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, detangler and leave-in conditioner. I have no idea why it took me so long to take action, but I finally did!
The products are terrific!
I’ve been going through my annual hair color mishmash and my hair has been a bit lackluster to say the least. I tried the Chaz Dean Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner and Styling Cream and my hair looks like itself again. Well, actually better! Bouncy, alive, and smells fab too!
I was so impressed by the hair products that I had Chaz Dean share some styling tips for easy summer hairstyles with you. Real lady photos too… no celebrities. So get inspired now….
>>MORE: Hair Stories
Alie | Short and Sassy
· After cleansing with WEN® Cleansing Conditioner, apply a dime-size dollop of the product back into soaking wet hair (as a leave-in conditioner).
· Mix with 3 pumps of WEN® Smoothing Glossing Serum, then distribute evenly into hair.
· Shape and mold hair into place, then let it dry naturally.
· When it is completely dry, shake out and break up hair and you’ll have healthy, shiny, treated hair without using any flat irons or heated tools.
Bebe | Beach Waves
· After cleansing with WEN® Cleansing Conditioner, add 6 pumps of the product as a leave-in conditioner to soaking wet hair.
· Apply 3 pumps of WEN® Styling Creme and 10 pumps of WEN® Nourishing Mousse, then distribute evenly by combing through hair with a wide-tooth comb.
· When hair is wet, twist hair (twist away from face) from the underneath layer to the top.
· Part hair where desired
· When hair is completely dry, shake out hair and you will have a fun and easy way to get beach waves with no heat styling (i.e., curling irons, wavers).
Cynthia | 2nd Day Hair
· Section hair into barrel curls.
· Before pinning up with double-prong clips, replenish each section from root to ends (1-2 mist) with WEN® Replenishing Treatment Mist to hydrate and treat your hair, as well as help it hold its new style.
· Leave hair pinned for an hour, or sleep with hair pinned up and take down in the morning. This is an easy way to give your hair volume, body, and shine while avoiding the abuse of heating tools (hair can also be pinned while at the pool, beach or while doing your make up).
Taryn | Embrace Your Curls
· After cleansing with WEN® Cleansing Conditioner, apply 6 pumps of the product to soaking wet hair as a leave-in conditioner.
· Comb product through with a wide-tooth comb.
· Apply 4 pumps of WEN® Styling Creme (2 to each side).
· Twist and scrunch in 20 pumps of WEN® Nourishing Mousse (10 to each side).
· Let hair dry naturally.
· When completely dry, shake hair to break up curls — leaving you with shiny, treated, bouncy curls. This is a way to embrace your natural curls without having to use damaging curling irons, and giving your hair a break from blow-drying during the winter. This not only saves time, but saves your hair from being burned by heated tools as well.
For all styles: during the summer, while at the pool, beach, or anywhere outdoors, be sure to treat your hair with the WEN® Re-Moist Hydrating Mask or WEN® Treatment Oils to keep your hair & scalp healthy and hydrated during the hot, dry months.
Visit online at www.chazdean.com
Photos: WEN by Chaz DeanPublished on June 25, 2013