- Avoid crazy long “reality star” spiderweb eyelashes.
- Apply a more “normal” lash lengthening mascara and let it dry between coats to avoid clumps.
- Get your foundation right and choose a dewy, not matte base.
- Use a natural foundation that blends into your skin color without any demarcation. Brad like Prescriptives and Neutrigina for their ability to help you select the right color on your own. Sharon uses Shiseido Advanced Hydro-Liquid SPF 15 Compact .
- Choose your focal points to spotlight. Play up EITHER lips or eyes for day, not both.
- When you have a dark tan, your skin color then becomes a focal point. Don’t overdue heavy makeup with a deep fake tan.
- Apply blush to the apple of your cheeks, bring it up a bit to your temples, and dust your nose and chin lightly.
- If you use a bronzing powder, use the same application as blush.
- Use a very large “kabuki brush” to dust with a very light powder to set makeup.
- For a natural dewy finish, Sharon sprays NAPCA– an old trick that she learned from Brad years ago– to further set makeup and create a fresh finish.
- Don’t forget bright teeth with some White Strips and well-groomed eyebrows. Sharon uses M·A·C Eye Brows and some great Cle de Peau concealer.
Sharon is wearing a Donna Karan collection sweater and Y-3 vest, her own of course!
>> Watch more Impromptu Madness with Sharon Haver & Brad Boles