Hair Alert: Megan Fox fakes her Bob. You can too!
Red Carpet Hairstyle Tips to fake a glam bob when you have long hair
Red Carpet hairstyles- Get a shorter new hairstyle without cutting your hair!
The faux bob is a major red carpet hair trend this season. We love it when you can get an absolutely versatile and shorter new do, without actually cutting your hair… so low maintenance, so chic on the cheap.
Get a shorter new hairstyle without cutting your hair!The faux bob is a major red carpet hair trendthis season. We love it when you can get an absolutely versatile and shorter new do, without actually cutting your hair… so low maintenance, so chic on the cheap.
Megan Fox sported a soft faux bob at the Spike TV Scream Awards, while Scarlett Johannson sported a sophisticated side swept bob at at the Moet & Chandon “Tribute to Cinema” event in Tokyo, Japan.
How did they fake out their long hair for just one night?
No wigs. No haircut. Just some great styling tips to fake out a shorter look for some holiday parties.
They called Renato Campora for Frederic Fekkai to create a “modern faux bob perfect for when you are wearing a higher, more complex neckline.”
- Start by applying a volume mousse through the wet hair, like Fekkai Coiff Strong Hold Volume Mousse
- Next, blow dry the hair using a round brush to provide a smooth finish.
- ??Then, to create large, soft waves in the front, part the hair to the side and used a 1.5 inch curling iron. ??
- Campora recommends dividing the uncurled hair into 2 sections and placing a rubber band around each section approximately 5 inches from the scalp.
- ??Roll both sections of the hair around a finger, and secure the hair with bobby pins at the nape of the neck. ??
- Next, pin back the waves to combine the front and side of the hair and use a pinch of Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Cream to create shine. ??
- To finalize the look, use Fekkai Sheer Hold Hairspray.
Voila, shorter, glamour hair, no scissors required.
FocusOnStyle Team- Your style source for can-do chic! We bring fashion, beauty & style to you... So chic, so you!
** Please join our FASHION NEWSLETTER **