Don’t you love some bombshell sexy hair as a little bit of teased height is looking so right again. Let the recent Versace Fall 2014 runway lead you on the way to easy, super-glam sexy bombshell hair with professional style tips from the man who created the look himself…
Sure the clothes won’t hit stores until next August, but who’s to say you can’t rock Donatella’s infamous 60′s inspired Bond-Girl ‘do today? And with super stylist Guido’s styling tips straight off the runway, could copping it yourself be any easier?
Go ahead, have fun with it as we bet the results may surprise you and others around you!
Redken Creative Consultant Guido created a 60′s inspired hairstyle that felt in line with Versace’s own personal style. Unlike the natural styles that have dominated the runway this season, the hair at Versace was anything but easy, or natural. Once the hair was blown out straight, Guido team swept flat irons back and forth until the hair was stick straight. In order to protect the integrity of the hair, Guido used pillow proof blowdry express primer and iron shape 11 finishing thermal spray.
-Guido, Redken Creative Consultant
How to Create the Look:
- Apply pillow proof blowdry express primer on damp hair
- Spray guts 10 root-targeted volume spray foam on crown
- Blowdry hair with natural bristle brush
- Spray iron shape 11 finishing thermal spray on dry hair
- Use a flat iron from root to ends to get stick straight hair
- Backcomb the hair to create root volume
Photos: Redken and VersacePublished on February 25, 2014