Want to tame curly hair to super straight? Look no further than Nicole Kidman at the SAG Awards for styling tips
Rewind, rewind, aaaaall the way back to Nicole Kidman’s corkscrew curls. Well, it’s been a long time coming and Nicole is rocking super stick straight hair at tonight’s 19th Annual Sceen Actor’s Guild Awards.
We’ve got the down low on how YOU can switch up curly hair to super straight like Nicole’s for a night.
>>MORE: Red Carpet
Here’s the 411 on how to tame curly hair to super straight, like Nicole Kidman:
- Hairstylist David Babaii spotlighted Nicole’s new bob cut by warming a small amount of IT&LY’s Pure Water Drops in the palms of his hands before applying it through the hair.
- Next, he dried her hair with a nozzle attachment and a large round brush to smooth hair completely straight.
- Tip: In order to achieve flawless straight hair, control is a must.
- David sectioned her hair first: top, sides and back.
- To begin, he started by drying the nape area first and then proceeded until her entire head was dry.
- After creating a center part and to ensure sleek perfection, he finished the hair with IT&LY’s Racing Red Professional 1″ Digital Iron.
>>RELATED: Hairstyle TipsPublished on January 27, 2013
FocusOnStyle Team- Your style source for can-do chic! We bring fashion, beauty & style to you... So chic, so you!
** Please join our FASHION NEWSLETTER **