Watch the video:
“The campaign theme plays with the concept of jealousy and desire for a must have object, the protagonists are willing to do whatever is necessary to get it before everyone else.
The link with the Dolce&Gabbana brand is the strong femininity, the exclusivity and luxury of the women that wear the Dolce&Gabbana clothing, use the Jalou by Dolce&Gabbana phone and embrace our world in general,” notes Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana.
The Dolce & Gabbana Jalou limited edition clamshell handset will be available in the exclusive Sparkling Rose color and it comes with these geek chic features:
• 3.2 megapixel camera – snap favourite outfits and send to friends
• Video recording – film and post clips online anytime
• Stereo FM radio – catch up on the latest songs while on the move
• Music player – with Bluetooth™ stereo, PlayNow™ and TrackID™
• Bluetooth™ 2.0 – upload images and videos to social networking sites
• Mirror key – check hair before a hot date
• Walk Mate step counter – keep fit while on the move
• Internet – Google™ search, Google Maps™, email, instant messaging, picture messaging
• Entertainment – YouTube™ application, 3D games, video iewing
• Weight – only 84grams
Online at Sonyericsson.com/Jalou