4. Pleated, khacki cuffed shorts. Oy, there is a reason why the pleat went away. Avoid the too much information act with too short shorts. READ: The good, the bad and the ugly shorts
5. Scrunchies and hair accessories. Brad and baretttes are NOT a good match. Sharon can’t handle bumpits and claws! READ: Evergreen Hate of Scrunchies
6. The droopy shoulder so you look like you don’t even want to leave the house. No not an off-shoulder top, but a top needs to fit neatly across your shoulder.
7. The tent dress- yes, it can work on a 92-pound starlet but most women look, like well, a tent. It’s about balance and proportion.
8. Hair in all the wrong places— Mustaches on women, chest hair growing wild on men, hair hipster guys..
9. Hoodies worn up unless you are robbing a bank or its freezing.
10. Dressing like the person you live with- looking like the person you co-habitat with… too cute, is not cute!
BONUS 11. Frayed hems on jeans. Make sure it mimics a natural fray and looks organic.
BONUS 12: Guys in Chains… Yes, that’s why Brad is wearing the diamonds!
Sharon is wearing a Jil Sander dress and a vintage Monet neckalce, her own of course!