- What to do when someone tells you not to get them a gift and you already purchased it? Brad says it’s too bad and gives it to them anyway!
>> GET GIFTY:
- Sharon’s Top Classic Chic Gift Ideas
- Robert Verdi’s Hot Celebrity Gift Ideas
- Drawing a blank? Try our Gift Set Shopping Guide
- No matter what, gifts should come from the heart.
- A simple phone call to someone you love can be the most precious gift of all.
- Never give fragrance unless you are absolutely sure it’s what the person wears– perfume is far too subjective to give.
- Most important, but a gift with the person’s personal taste in mind and NOT something that you want for yourself. Gifts are about the recipient, not you!
- What to Wear to A Holiday Party In The Country- Impromptu Madness with Sharon Haver and Brad Boles, Episode 19
- What To Wear & How to Plan a Holiday Party at Home,Impromptu Madness w/ Sharon Haver & Brad Boles, Episode 18- video
- What to Wear to an Office Holiday Party, Impromptu Madness with Sharon Haver & Brad Boles, Episode 17- video
- What to Wear to a Christmas Party in the Cold, like Claudia Schiffer
- Archives: Office Holiday Party Dress Tips
- Retail Remedy, Not: The Ugly Christmas Sweater Calamities
- Chai Chic! Designer Dreidels by Jonathan Adler
Sharon is wearing an Acne jacket, Chan Lu scarf, her own of course.
Sharon Haver is the founder and editor in chief of FocusOnStyle.com. Brad Boles is the editor at large and also a reappearing cast member and Jill Zarin‘s gay husband on The Real Housewives of New York City