Duplicate the “Duplicity” look for your guy…
When gorgeous meets gorgeous, of course the of the results are stunning!
The collaboration between Giorgio Armani and costume designer Albert Wolsky for Clive Owen’s character in the new film “Duplicity,” which opens in theaters today features some very incredible men’s fashion.
Owen’s character makes his way through the corporate world in Giorgio Armani’s Made-to-Measure suiting.
The hallmarks of this sleek, dashing, and luxurious style are what you– and your guy– can take note to echo the corporate chic and oh-so-powerful look. The luxury of being dressed by Giorgio Armani may be out-of-reach to many, but the elements of perfected corporate style can be included in any man’s wardrobe.
Pencils up! Take note of the men’s style details to put on your guy’s shopping list:
- The dominate silhouette is a two-button fine wool notch lapel tailored suit, in patterns from pin stripe to nail-head design– it’s the cut of the suit that counts!
- Navy blues and light and dark grays make up the sophisticated and elegant color palette.
- Giorgio Armani trench coats in navy and taupe top off the look.
- Trim flat-front pants worn with cashmere polos are always simple and elegant.
- Silk and bamboo T-shirts in combination with light and dark denim jeans for a casual vibe.
- The best of basic shoe wardrobe consists of lace up two-toned shoes and Chelsea boots
- Giorgio Armani Prive watches and those sexy aviators completes the look.