- An A-line skirt that is around knee length or a skirt that isn’t too tight or overly feminine and full is the best choice.
Brad has a thing for peeptoe pumps for a feminine, yet still professional edge.
- Sharon likes any shoe that gives you a nice leg line without looking like you can’t walk in them!
- Do spice up your look from the office by wearing the right accent of elegant jewelry.
- But, avoid overly clunky jewelry that takes the focus off you, like clanking bracelets and swinging earrings.
- Dress for what is seen above the table when seated- flattering colors and nice details.
- Do check your coat any package that you don’t need at the coat check.
Keep your annoying habits at home:
- Have a strong handshake- there is nothing worse than shaking the hand of a dead fish.
- Don’t fix your lipstick at the table.
- Put your phone on vibrate or turn it off.
- Don’t text or constantly fidget with your phone.
- Never have more than one or two drinks.
- And, Brad says never to eat bar peanuts because who knows what germs are in them! Geez…
We pulled some interesting pieces as ideas of what would be appropriate to wear at a business dinner:
Sharon is wearing a See by Chloe sweater with a Maison Martin Margiela “hairy” T-shirt, her own of course!