- Don’t get too sparkly like a disco ball but opt for more sheen, like a good quality silk satin charmeuse.
- You can tone down something very glitzy and still look modern by wearing black opaque tights… the contrast is very edgy.
- Stack on bracelets to tzuj it up!
- Don’t be a visual trainwreck by showing too much TMI!
We pulled some Office Chic holiday ideas for you to look both festive & professional at your office holiday party:
Sharon Haver is the founder and editor in chief of FocusOnStyle.com. Brad Boles is the editor at large and also a reappearing cast member and Jill Zarin‘s gay husband on The Real Housewives of New York City
Sharon is wearing a Yves Saint Laurent dress, with a combination of YSL and Forever 21 bracelets & her Hermes watch and bracelet, her own of course.
- What to Wear to A Holiday Party In The Country- Impromptu Madness with Sharon Haver and Brad Boles, Episode 19
- What To Wear & How to Plan a Holiday Party at Home,Impromptu Madness w/ Sharon Haver & Brad Boles, Episode 18- video
- What to Wear to an Office Holiday Party, Impromptu Madness with Sharon Haver & Brad Boles, Episode 17- video
- What to Wear to a Christmas Party in the Cold, like Claudia Schiffer
- Archives: Office Holiday Party Dress Tips
- Retail Remedy, Not: The Ugly Christmas Sweater Calamities
- Chai Chic! Designer Dreidels by Jonathan Adler