Only in Paris when you look like your dog, it will be chic!
I know I will get an argument by dog lovers from other places (particularly from Sharon and her love of French poodles), but I say no one loves their dogs more than Parisians.
I back up my statement with the fact that dogs are allowed almost anywhere in Paris- at the butcher, the baker, restaurants, the metro, parks, art galleries, food shops, boutiques, and dog grooming salons.
>> SHOP: Need to be discreet? Check out our Cute Pet Carriers
Want immediate attention and better service in a restaurant or cafe? Just park your dog on the chair next to you and watch the waiters fawn all over your le chien and bring a water bowl tout suite.
What I also love is the way this particular mademoiselle is at one with her pooch and their mutual style- the adorable dog T-shirt, her floppy hat and shaggy, long hair make them a homage to each others cuteness.
Woof! – Richard Nahem, the Paris Insider
Look at my photo gallery of some Paris pooches thar are so cute on their own:
Required Reading for Instant French Chic:
- Join my FREE newsletter and download “Passport to French Chic,” now!
- The French Chic at a Certain Age Series
- French Chic Fashion Tips
- How to Dress French When You Are Not
- The French Chic Formula for Everyday Style a la Emmanuelle Alt
- French Chic Style
- Paris Street Style- How to wear IT!
- Cannes Do Chic Series
- French Chic Shoe Lesson 101: Red shoes pops a simple LBD, a la Berenice Bejo
- More French Chic posts