It’s been quit a whirl with fashion weeks around the world. Ya know that the word,”week” is the biggest misnomer. It may be roughly a week for every international pit stop, but the major showing season is about a month long… then there are the others.
Don’t get exhausted.
We have a pretty good idea of what’s hot to come from New York, London, Milan, and Paris, AND the street style of those dolled up showgoers. I’ve got something really sweet and simple right off the Miu Miu Fall 2013 runway that you can incorporate into your wardrobe, NOW. Like this weekend kind of now.
Ok, you may have to wait a bit for the Miu Miu Neckerchiefs to get to stores, but you can CERTAINLY snatch the snappy style & swagger right now.
>>WATCH: My How To Tie A Scarf Video
Either get the springy feel with a cute polka dot scarf or search some drawers for a silk neckerchief (I rediscoverd an old Hermes favorite that looks right again).
What you want to look for are small square scarves in silk or cotton. The men’s department is also a guide place to search for large silk hankerchiefs or neckerchiefs.
Wrap it around your neck. Make a knot. There, you are done! Easy-peasy fall 13 style, that looks so fresh at this very instant. Don’t ya love it? Please comment below…
>> SHOP: Here’s few snappy neckerchiefs to consider now…
>> Discover more Fall 2013 Top Trends from Fashion Weeks & Street Style…
- Don’t Miss The TOP 7 New York Fashion Week Trends From Fall 2013 To Wear NOW… with lot’s of photos!
- New York Red Carpet Trends
- Don’t Miss The TOP 5 London Fashion Week Trends From Fall 2013 To Wear NOW
- TOP 5 Milan Fashion Week Trends From Fall 2013 To Wear Now
- TOP 6 Paris Fashion Weeks Trends from Fall 2013 to Wear Now
- Fashion Week Street Style to get the look NOW– NY, London & Paris
Photos: Miu Miu viaPublished on March 08, 2013