I’ll Have What She’s Having: Classic styling in yet difficult-to-wear pieces in this first in a series of Paris Fashion Week Street Style Trends
Beautiful, volume-packed pieces that look oh so gorgeous on the hanger. Yet, when you put them, you may look like you were the last one sitting at the ribfest.
But, when worn RIGHT, the result is MAGIC, like our lovely lady above snapped at Paris Fashion Week.
The key to pulling off volume is to balance fuller pieces against slimmer fitting pieces, and show a little skin, like this cute crop top, doesn’t hurt either. (Rewind: we highlighted camel crop top sweaters in our Milan Fashion Week Trends for fall 13)
The camel color doubles as on trend classic color and also creates the illusion of more openness to the full cute & brilliant red pants. Add some height with stacked heel loafers and the result is perfection!
We made it easy for you to shop the Camel + Red + Volume Paris Fashion Week street style look stateside, CLICK on these:
Required Reading for Instant French Chic:
- Join my FREE newsletter and download “Passport to French Chic,” now!
- The French Chic at a Certain Age Series
- French Chic Fashion Tips
- How to Dress French When You Are Not
- The French Chic Formula for Everyday Style a la Emmanuelle Alt
- French Chic Style
- Paris Street Style– How to wear IT!
- Cannes Do Chic Series
- French Chic Shoe Lesson 101: Red shoes pops a simple LBD, a la Berenice Bejo
- More French Chic posts
Paris Fashion Week Street Style Photos: Frances J DavisonPublished on March 01, 2013