Sharon and Brad talk housewife to housewife.
The zany hosting duo are at it again, this time talking about country casual clothing and what to pack for a weekend away.
From cozy sweaters, to that Mr. Ed horse (or is it Trigger prop?), and the right footwear, your weekend bag with be packed with everything you need… leave some room for the laughs!
Watch what to wear for a romantic weekend in the country:
Watch more Impromptu Madness with Sharon & Brad
Video topics include:
- How to dress if you are going antiquing… why you shouldn’t look too “rich” at a flea market.
- What is casual elegance like Gloria Vanderbilt and how it translates into weekend style.
- Casual chic sweaters and clothes that you can wear both for a romantic country weekend and a casual one in the city, like Sharon’s favorite old Donna Karan cashmere.
- What not to wear in terms of country sweaters, like those 3D snowflake patterns or theme sweaters and please no mom jeans with it… bust the gut and butt habit.
- Find a jean that fits your figure, particlrly if you have a bubble butt to avoid the gap in the back of your jeans.
- And don’t forget a great pair of wedge boots.
We pulled some weekend casual pieces to keep you lookiing cute in the country and chic in the city too:
Sharon is wearing a Donna Karan sweater with generic men’s white T underneath, her own of course.