It’s thought over cost when it comes to finding the right holiday gift
The holidays can be stressful with so many gifts to find. For Sharon, December is giftapooliza with Chanukah, Christmas, her son’s birthday, and other family occasions. She’s more into practical gifts over fantasy and Brad is always into something big.
In this video episode, Sharon Haver & Brad Boles reveal a little bit more about themselves and share some solid holiday gift advice tips… oh, there funny and a bit naughty too!
WATCH Holiday Wish List Gift Ideas- Impromptu Madness with Sharon Haver and Brad Boles, Episode 22:
Watch more Impromptu Madness with Sharon & Brad
Video topics include:
- Brad’s really into having a Secret Santa gift at his parties and once got duped into choosing the biggest box only to be punked with it containing a cucumber and some avocados! Oh Brad, never be a size queen when it comes to gifts.
- Sharon talks about her collections from glass vases to wacky chairs and wants to start a “Style Wear You Sit” series. Sharon and her hubby her more practical with gifts and rather than giving a “gift” per se for a specific occasion, when they find something that they both really love or that they are collecting, they buy it for each other or take turns on exchanging art related gifts.
>> CHECK OUT: SHOPPING GUIDES
- Brad’s favorite gift from his husband was his very first set of good luggage, from Louis Vuitton.
- To regift or not to regift? Brad is into regifting and Sharon feels guilty trying to pass off a regifted item as a present and just openly gives them to people who may enjoy them more.
- What to do when someone tells you not to get them a gift and you already purchased it? Brad says it’s too bad and gives it to them anyway!
>> GET GIFTY:
- Sharon’s Top Classic Chic Gift Ideas
- Robert Verdi’s Hot Celebrity Gift Ideas
- Drawing a blank? Try our Gift Set Shopping Guide
- No matter what, gifts should come from the heart.
- A simple phone call to someone you love can be the most precious gift of all.
- Never give fragrance unless you are absolutely sure it’s what the person wears– perfume is far too subjective to give.
- Most important, but a gift with the person’s personal taste in mind and NOT something that you want for yourself. Gifts are about the recipient, not you!
- What to Wear to A Holiday Party In The Country- Impromptu Madness with Sharon Haver and Brad Boles, Episode 19
- What To Wear & How to Plan a Holiday Party at Home,Impromptu Madness w/ Sharon Haver & Brad Boles, Episode 18- video
- What to Wear to an Office Holiday Party, Impromptu Madness with Sharon Haver & Brad Boles, Episode 17- video
- What to Wear to a Christmas Party in the Cold, like Claudia Schiffer
- Archives: Office Holiday Party Dress Tips
- Retail Remedy, Not: The Ugly Christmas Sweater Calamities
- Chai Chic! Designer Dreidels by Jonathan Adler
Sharon is wearing an Acne jacket, Chan Lu scarf, her own of course.
Sharon Haver is the founder and editor in chief of FocusOnStyle.com. Brad Boles is the editor at large and also a reappearing cast member and Jill Zarin‘s gay husband on The Real Housewives of New York City