From Rochas Resort 2013, find inspiration to tackle the print trend in an elegant manner…
Rochas has quietly come back on the scene over the past few season’s with attention grabbing clothes that wittily reference vintage styles with a subversive twist.
And with that heavy handed nod to the past comes one promising collection after another chalk full of easy to wear yet surprisingly cool goods with the modern girl in mind. By hitting glamorous favorites of the past, the growing number of die-hard Rochas fans is certain to continue to gain momentum while offering them options that will never go out of style.
Take a cue from the outing’s 60’e era simplicity for Resort 2013 and take the ongoing print trend full-circle by going against the grain and reverting to Gidget -esque matching separates and let everyone else clash patterns & prints.
Especially with today’s call for heritage finery, there’s no denying the mileage you’ll get year-round from a smart, matching look in demure polka-dots.
When on the lookout for a matching top and bottom, keep in mind that they are considerably elongating and instantly slimming like this look from Rochas in mind…
Find matching prints from Rochas:
- Look for a fine, sturdy fabric that will retain shape as this look is about easy, yet pulled-together elegance
- Avoid denim, low-waists, decoration, pleats and obvious pockets
- Stick to simple shapes as these pieces could work as great foundational go-to’s
- Layer galore and take it to the max
- Keep your options on the polished side, luxe fabrics and grown-up prints make for forever-chic options
Chic Flared Pants Online Now:
Photo: Alexander McQueen