- Combat boots and moto boots are the type of rugged boots that look better slightly distressed.
- Over the Knee boots are tricky to wear and suede looks best as it’s not so slutty. If you don’t have pin straight legs and have bow legs or have knock knees, opt for knee-length boots as a more flattering choice.
- Have the boot match what’s on your thigh for a longer, leaner silhouette.
>> FocusOnStyle Boots Tips & Shopping Guides…
- SHOPPING GUIDE: The Best Boots
- SHOPPING GUIDES: Sheepskin Boots
- Wide Calf Boots Tips
- Rain Boots- Rubber Boots Style Up!
- Trendy Western Boots
Here are some boots styles that Sharon & Brad talk about:
Sharon is wearing a Rag & Bone jacket, Dolce and Gabbana shirt, Juicy Couture T-shirt, her own of course.
Sharon Haver is the founder and editor in chief of FocusOnStyle.com. Brad Boles is the editor at large and also a reappearing cast member and Jill Zarin‘s gay husband on The Real Housewives of New York City